Monday, July 6, 2009

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

-The Platters

Sasha and I have been trying to save everything we can to buy a place of our own. However, I was also planning on buyng a new car at some point in 2010. For the past few years, my intention has always been to trade in my Ford Explorer for a new Edge Sport. Such an amazing and comfortable car. As much as I LOVE my Explorer, it is not really practical anymore. But here is my problem:





When the 2010 Mustang was announced, my chin dropped. It was beautiful. And for those of you that don't know, I am a sucker for the Mustang. (Dream Car = 1968 GT 500 Fastback) This car is awesome and I would realy do anything for one. But the Mustang isn't really a family car and not to mention, but isn't the best car in the snow. This means I couldn't trade in the Explorer.

Both the Edge and the Mustang are about the same price so that doesn't help. And I still have that little voice in my head telling me that I have a car that works and I need a house more than a car. But I really love both cars and the house so much that I don't know what to do. Every time I examine the economy and my current situation, I feel like none of the things I want will ever be obtainable.

No comments: