Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Theme From A Summer Place

-Percy Faith

Here are a couple photos I took this past weekend when in Orson, Pa. This is my great grandparents house. I love being able to get away here. It is so quiet and calm and really lets me clear my head of any and all things that are bothering me. The only downside is that whenever we do get to go, there is work to be done. I mean, the house is OLD.

Some of the photos are experiments that I have been working on so I hope you all enjoy them. Please let me know, either in the comments or via email, what you think. I have begun focusing a lot on my photography lately so if there is anything you can offer as suggestions or comments, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hopefully, in the weeks to come, I will be able to post more of my older work. Until then....Enjoy!


















No comments: