Sunday, June 21, 2009

1-2-3-4 (Sumpin' New)

-Coolio

I am starting something new with my blog. And today will be that new beginning.

I want to tell you of an amazing company that I have been using. 4 Color Print (www.4colorprint.com) has been a great company both as a individual and as a freelance graphic artist.

I first discovered 4ColorPrint.com when I was looking to have my business cards printed. I read the discriptions and settled on their Silkcards. Waterproof, tear-proof, full color...sounds great! Little did I know that the product would fully surpass all of my expectations. Once I started handing out my cards to various friends and clients I realized how much of a conversation starter they were. I ended up hving to hand out 2 to everyone because they all wanted to try to rip them. The word of mouth that spread because of the cards alone was great.

I continued to use 4ColorPrint.com for other business cards I had designed over the past few years. Every time I was met with the same great customer service and product quality.

April then rolled around. I was just weeks away from my wedding and was slowly finishing up all of my work but something was missing. I quickly scanned 4ColorPrint.com for something I could use. And then I came across the stickers. Perfect! I knew just how to use them. Long story short, they arrived and looked amazing. Unfortunately, the minimum order i was allowed to place was 1000 when i only needed 200. It wasn't until the day before the wedding that I realized what a hit these stickers were. My father-in-law and my uncle somehow got their hands on the leftover stickers and went to town. Every person at the rehersal dinner was required to wear a sticker. This included the waitors, the bar tenders and even the owner of the restaurant. Rumors had it that the stickers even made their way into the kitchen and the bathrooms. Everyone's cars....stickered. The hotel lobby....stickered. What started out as a simple sticker really turned our wedding into a fun filled weekend.

Needless to say, I love 4ColorPrint and now that I have just finished designing new business cards, I cannot wait to have them printed.

4colorprint.com

No comments: